Wild Horse Saloon
From our famous Baby Back- and St. Louis-style ribs — cooked outdoors on our custom-made, double-sided smoker — to steaks, burgers, sandwiches and other fare, our menu offers something to everyone’s liking.
Enjoy lunch or dinner in our Old West-style dining room or on the giant outdoor patio during warm-weather months. Our Adirondack fire pit adds a nice touch at the end of a fun-filled day, with live music a special feature throughout the year.
You do not have to participate in other Ranch activities to eat here.
- Thursday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. - Midnight
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- High Noon Cafe - Friday, Saturday and Sunday 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. for Coffee, Donuts, Beverages and Snacks.
For reservations, please call (518) 685-3445.
Planning an office retreat or family outing?
Looking for a country western or barn wedding?
We’ll help you design the perfect event with dining, Ranch activities and, of course, the Eagle Flyer!